Monday 18 November 2013

Androgynous , Tattoos and Piercings

Androgynousandrogynousandrogynous fashion - I am intrigued how designers use photography which create androgynous females. Does this appeal to a specific audience?Josephine Baker (1927)

Images sourced from pintrest.

Androgynous style.Neo-Victorian #Goth girl, piercings and all. Gorgeous and not an easy task each morning!

I have the Idea to create quite an androgynous looking image but to also show someone who has a few tattoos and piercings and a more individual look making them there self s diverse by looking how they want and being happy by this and to not look and follow the crowd.
DieselRebootNIKITA-IRA
Above is a diesel advertisment I came across winch I really liked it had quite diverse people in it with not the usual models I like how the photographs have been taken and also how they show androgynous looks these are images similar to how I would like to create my androgynous image for one of my final ideas and looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment