Sunday 20 October 2013

John Galliano Ready To Wear 2007

Galliano Ready To Wear 2007. I saw a German marionette with this face in the Munich City Museum. 1920s Berlin.

The make up artists for this look for the fashion show was Pat McGrath's, Julien d'Y done the hair, and Michael Howells' produced the set design. When I came across the pictures of Galliano's looks it was on pintrest while searching 1920s images, these images came up and I could see a link to the looks off the 1920's and also cabaret. I also found this images linked to the abstract art we were doing on the face due to the colour and movements this had in it. I really like the looks and styling over all of Galliano's work especially as all the looks are slightly different and had different colours within them along with the accessories. 

No comments:

Post a Comment