Tuesday 15 October 2013

Some of my ideal beauty's ..


This is a collage I have made showing some of my ideal beauty's but this doesn't just mean beauty seen on the outside its beauty that I believe shows within and on the out, and also within objects and animals etc, Anything I personally find beautiful. I have based a lot of my ideal beauty's based on looks on this collage but I will include more things which I find beautiful and inspiring.



I find freckles really beautiful and I don't understand why people try to cover them up they make the person individual and add a tone and individuality to the face.

Nick Knight

Book : Nick Knight
I have one of Nick Knights book which has some amazing imagery in and really different and expiring photographs and videos that he has done. Below are some of the images I came across in his book which I think show a great sense of diversity in a great way and are images that are done beautifully and artistic.
Catherine Long, Mat Fraser. Access-able, Dazed & Confused, September 1998.



Alison Lapper, Access-able, Dazed & Confused, September 1928


No comments:

Post a Comment