Thursday 5 December 2013

Final images look 2






These are a few of my final images for my second look, I like these photographs but am not as happy with these as I am my other looks. These images did not turn out as well as I wanted them to, My idea for the hair and make up I planned and practised on myself on the day did not go to plan, resulting in me having to slightly change the look. For some reason the colours I was using on the eyes for my design would not apply as well to my models skin as it did on my own. As I had never really worked with gel and short hair I also struggled with getting the hair into the style I wanted for my images and for some reason forgot to apply accessories in the hair that I had planned on using which I think could of actually really helped and benefited the images, and am annoyed at myself for forgetting to apply this. The model that I used for my idea was perfect though she had the look I wanted with tattoos especially the back tattoo which is a big reason I choose my model as I wanted to photograph her using her back in the images for body shoots. My model also had very bright different coloured hair and piercings which is another reason I choose her, I wanted to photograph my model as herself  and not change her appearance to much as she is individual and diverse herself and is proud of how she looks. My model told me that when she works she has to wear a wig and cover herself up as to not offend people with her coloured hair and appearance, which I feel is ridiculous she she should be allowed to be herself in any situation and not have to change how she wants to look and dress. 

No comments:

Post a Comment