Thursday 5 December 2013

Final images look 3 Race, Culture, Identity






These are some of my final images from my third and final look, I really enjoyed creating this look and am really happy with the outcome of the look and the images. These images turnt out how I wanted and the colours I used worked really well on my models skin tone along with the colour on the hand and the hairstyle I created.  The only thing I would change looking at the images now is that I should of lightened her skin even more and shaded where I had created the effect. In person  it looked perfect and you could really see the outline of wear I applied the make up to make her skin look lighter to darker like a mask effect, where as on camera you cant see this as well. I also would of liked to have created this look on a darker skinned model to see the same effect on an even darker skin tone but could not find a model in the time I had that was free for me to use. I think my model looks beautiful in these images and I think the idea and the colours I used worked well along with bringing in culture and also abstract art along with ethnicity. I hope these images show and portray ethnicity, culture, art and colour and that the colour of your skin and ethnicity should not matter and I believe we should see a more diverse range of models within the industry size and colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment