Thursday 5 December 2013

Final Images look 1






These are a few of my best images from my final look. I am pleased with how my images turnout and really like how I was able to apply and show different identity's threw wig use changing the models appearance and identity threw hair colour. I have used no editing on these images as they were all about showing my models age and identity's so did not want to use post production. I think my model looks beautiful in these images and she had lovely skin and this shows in the final images making her look younger that her age of 49 which is not was I was aiming to achieve. I like how I have captured my model in different poses and I also coloured the hand to give my model her own self identity using a colour that you wouldn't usually apply to an older model and also taking inspiration from the the book goodbye to Berlin where she has coloured nails making her stand out and individual. If I was to change anything about the look I would defiantly use an older model and potentially add a bit more to my looks really making them completely different and would of planned my idea a lot better ahead of time as I feel it was a bit rushed but am overall happy with the final outcomes.

No comments:

Post a Comment