Thursday 5 December 2013

Final idea look 1 & Moodboard

Images that have influenced my looks for my final idea and designs for my first look. My first look was all about using an older aged model portraying my model as different people. My idea for this look was to show that older people can have a different image and can play and have fun with style and colours why should they stick to what society says they should dress and look like for there ages. I also believe older models should be featured more within fashion campaigns and in the industry and it not be filled with the younger generation and should have influences of all different age.s, size's and shape's. Within my look I also wanted to include the Berlin era with influences from clothing and accessories and change my model into almost different characters of herself showing her wearing different wigs. This was one of the practical things we learnt and I wanted to play with this and use it in one of my final designs. I really like the fact you can change a persons appearance threw their hair colour and style making them look completely different and almost showing there different personalities. The model I am using is 49 year's old which is not a very old model I would of preferred an older aged model but could not find anyone that would model for me but this is still an age we see rarely featured on magazines or in catwalk shows. 
Face chart of idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment